In Nepal the possibilities really are endless. We offer the opportunity to come trekking with us, where you can explore parts of Nepal that are off the beaten track, with local guides.
Also we can organise yoga trips and retreats that combine trekking and visiting monasteries, having a personal yoga guru doing yoga with you in the mornings, getting a massage in the evenings and seeing the beautiful scenery of Nepal.
Nepal also has many other things to offer here is a taster of some of the things you can do in Nepal, the land of wonders…
- The Everest Base Camp Trek
- Gokyo Trek
- The three passes trek
- Imja Tse (Island Peak, 6189m)
- Annapurna Circuit
- Annapurna region
- Annapurna Base Camp
- the Annapurna foothills
- Kang La Pass (5320m)
- the Dhaulagiri Circuit
- Lo Manthang, Sikles
- short treks around Pokhara
- Manaslu Circuit
- Rara Circuit
- Lake Phoksundo trek
- Monasteries around Dho Tarap trek
- Shey Gumba
- Specialised motorbike trips organised by us to various places in Nepal.
- Day rides around Kathmandu valley
- Kathmandu sightseeing on two wheels.
- For more information please look up www.ridenepal.co.uk
In the best spots around Pokhara
- Down the River Arun
- Along the Sun Koshi
- Anywhere in Nepal you want to go we can organise it with the best Nepali team of rafters there to help and guide you down the rivers and battle the rapids, ensuring you have the time of your life, whilst keeping you safe by using only the best equipment available.
- Around Kathmandu
- Everest & Annapurna Hikes
- specialised trips to far west Nepal and various off the beaten trails.
Visiting Temples, Stupas, Shrines and Monasteries
- Visiting Kathmandu valley stupas and temples
- Staying at a working monastery
- Spending time with yoga gurus
We can also organise anything to do with:
- Riding Mountain Bikes
- Tandem Parajump
Flying in a Microlight
- Spirituality and Religion
- Art and Crafts (Woodcarving, Metallurgy, Pottery, Traditional Thanka Paintings)
- Bungee Jumping
- Jungle Safari
- Helicopter Tour
- 4×4 Jeep tour