Explore your creative field in Nepal
Let us help you find the right location for your field , whether that be in the wilderness, in a hill-side village, or in jungles of Nepal.
- A getaway can include your own cook to take care of all your meals and make sure your time is spent how you want.
- Guides can be arranged to take you around, whether it’s to the local bazaar or to that distant ridge which holds your curiosity.
- Transportation can be organised to take you out anywhere you’d like to go, and of course to and from the airport.
Learn about Nepali Handicrafts, metallurgy, architecture, pottery and woodcrafts.
Whether you are an enthusiast or professional, there is a lot to learn from Nepali craftsmen.
Observe your choice of craft for 5 days, 10 days or 30 days.
- Get hands on with a new skill
- Receive expert advice given in English
- Accommodation near placement
- Airport transfers
- All meals included
Take a week watching your choice of craftsman in action, and learn skills yourself with expert advice given in English.
Get in touch for more details, whether you’re a student, professional or enthusiast, we can arrange a placement for you at your field of interest in and around Kathmandu. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org